Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am on the WEB!!!

Thanks to my daughter Kiley I now have a blog. I am not sure what to say or do but I will figure this out. I can't wait to post pictures of my family whom I love more than life!

We seem to be a globe trotting family at the moment, not the kind with a basketball, we are just all over the globe. Ashley is in Ohio serving a mission, Matthew is in Hawaii going to school and playing golf, in his first tournament he placed 3rd! Go Matthew!! Kiley is in Utah for the moment, she just returned from Belise and will be going to Minnesota some time in the future. Tarin, Marc and the babes (who are the cutest things ever) are here in Bako with Rob and I.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom i created a blog to so everyone should check it out. love matthew

    ReplyDelete